2BB1D Wexford Opera Festival from €129pps...
Since 1951, Wexford has been host to one of the world’s most remarkable festivals. Wexford Opera Festival offers a packed programme of morning events, lunchtime recitals, afternoons plays and late night operas. As if this wasn’t enough, the vibrant Fringe Festival takes place during the same period offering everything from art exhibitions to singing and swinging pubs.
Experience the Wexford Opera Festival with the Whitford House Hotel this October as we celebrate 50 magical years. Enjoy:
- 2 night’s accommodation
- Full Irish breakfast served on each morning of your stay
- Pre-Opera dinner served on an evening of your choice in the award-winning Seasons Restaurant
- Complimentary bus to and from the opera
- Full access to Club Whitford Health and Leisure facilities
- Complimentary guest parking and Wi-Fi
Please note, if there is not a package on our website which suits your needs, feel free to call us on 053 91 43444 for a tailor-made package.