Whitford Bickies by Chef Marguerite
Jake and Danny missed our Whitford Bickies so much they got their mam to text Chef Marguerite for the recipe and they look amazing well done guys, these would make a lovely mothers day gift, want to give it a go check out the recipe and dont forget to post a pic
#thefutureisingoodhands #mothersday #itsthelittlethings #wexford #sharingiscaring
300g soft butter
160g brown sugar
160g castor sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
460g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
60g ground almonds
1. cream, butter and sugars together in a mixing bowl then add vanilla.
2. Slowly add eggs one at a time.
3. When eggs are combined into the mixture, add flour, almonds, baking powder. Combine well.
4. Put dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to approximately 1cm thickness. Using a cookie cutter cut out your cookies placing on parchment covered baking sheet. Gather reminding dough and repeat above steps until all the dough is used.
5. Bake in a preheated oven @160° for approximately 10/12 mins
If you want you can add 200g of chocolate chips to the above recipe or alternatively replace the almonds for coconut.